Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lots of news!

Hello, dog-blog-readers! Sorry I am a bad blogger and rarely post.

So here is an update, starting with some important news: there is no class at the park district this Wednesday, because Jake has his school talent show.

Next, some sad/ bad news: I'm sure by now you know this; we had to put our dog, Nefer, to sleep on Wednesday. She was very ill and had put up a long fight. She made it to the ripe old age of 14 and she died peacefully at home, with a little help from our friend Lynn, the vet.

Here are a few pictures of Nefer from a long time ago:








We will miss her a lot but we're happy she isn't suffering anymore; she was not feeling well her last couple of days.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, your new dog is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him...or at least see him in our class. Friday will be an exciting day for you. I'm bad with names, but I do like Tundra. Thanks for the awesome class tonight.

    ReplyDelete