Sunday, February 2, 2014

I miss everyone...

...but I guess we need to sit tight and ride this out.

Please keep practicing your training, and consider making some videos or updating your blogs so that we can all stay in touch remotely. Hopefully this won't go on for too long, but I am going to err on the side of caution, even if it means short term financial ruin, and say we will remain shut down for at least two weeks. Ugh. Today was really boring; I can't recall the last time we had to cancel a Sunday class. But better safe than sick.

If you are really struggling, or just miss me terribly, we can meet for private lessons at your place or at a local public venue such as the pet superstore--though those can be hotbeds of winter contagion, so I guess in the end good health is up to luck, vaccinations, and your dog's immune system. Hopefully no other dogs get sick, but I am not that optimistic. Please let me know right away if your dog becomes symptomatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment